Monday, March 9, 2009

Jammies

At the beginning of the colder weather in the fall, Ainsley was lamenting the fact that Asher could still wear “feet jammies”, and that she didn’t have any that still fit her. We explained that they don’t make as many of those type things in her size.

Then I went to JCPenney to use a $10 off a $10 purchase coupon, and they had really cute heart “feet jammies” in a size 5T. So I couldn’t resist. Ainsley couldn’t have been more excited, and she has worn them almost constantly around the house since.

Today, when I finished reading to Asher for his nap, I found Ainsley in the backyard. In her jammies. My first thought was, “Ainsley you need shoes!”

 Ainsley's jammies 001

But, not to worry, she took care of that:

Ainsley's jammies 003

My second thought was that it was 72 degrees outside!

 Ainsley's jammies 004

But then I looked at what she was doing. She was collecting flowers in an old basket she found.

Ainsley's jammies 002

Best purchase I have made in awhile!

Ainsley's jammies 005

1 comment:

Regina said...

LOL! That is too cute.