Thursday, February 8, 2007

Here are some more pictures--I try to take them regularly so all of you who don't get to be with the kids very often can see them!



Bible class at Levy church



Asher in his Fuzzi Bunz (from Itty Bitty Baby Bunz). I am using these cloth diapers with Asher. I really like them. I wish I would have known about them with Ainsley--I could have used them for both kids. They are a pocket diaper with an insert. They hardly ever leak. I use 2 inserts at night.


This odd picture was taken after Ainsley ate a popsicle. I have no idea why it made her lips look like that! She looked like Julia Roberts when she smiled.


Asher is mesmerized by his big sister. She was running around in circles singing to her CD of Boz the Bear. It came with the DVD she got for her birthday. Incidentally, if anyone is looking for a good Christian DVD for kids around 2-4ish, I would recommend these. Even though Boz may look as annoying as Barney--he really isn't! And each short episode is engaging and has a lesson to it.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hey Corrie! I got your blog off your comment on Laura and Gary's blog. Asher is adorable. Dwight showed me a picture of him a couple weeks ago in Memphis. Ainsley is beautiful! Maybe we can get together sometime.