Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween 2007


Jon and the kids on Halloween night. We took them to "trunk or treat" at the church building. Ainsley got lots of candy. We let her pick quite a few to keep and she traded the majority for a new video I have been saving. We had a pumpkin that we planned to carve on the 30th, but Ainsley hadn't been feeling well, and she didn't nap that day. We scrapped that plan and did it November 2nd. It worked out much better. Jon carved using a pumpkin carving kit I got on clearance last year. I toasted the pumpkin seeds. Then we watched Ainsley's new video.

Jon and Ainsley finishing up their masterpiece.

This is a picture in our kitchen with the living room in the background. I included it so you can see some of the lights that we put up every year.

"Jack" and Ainsley

This picture that Jon took is my favorite!

3 comments:

Regina said...

Wow - great pumpkin carving job! (I'm not looking forward to posting the picture with my creation - lol). The last picture with Ainsley and the pumpkin is precious!

Katrina said...

Awww! Looks like you guys had a delightful family Halloween! Love the expression on your pumpkin's face! :D

Amy said...

I love happy fun pumpkin faces!