Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lost! and level 60

Jon and I have finally caught up on our Lost episodes. Well, at least we were caught up until tonight. We will have to watch tonight's episode online soon. So, Kelly and Nabil, we can talk about it now! :-) I am happy they finally decided to reveal some actual information in the show!

In other "free" time news--I finally got my first WOW character to level 60. Of course, it is slightly anticlimactic since all those with the Burning Crusade expansion pack are on their way or already to level 70! But still, a major accomplishment for me. She is a human warrior. I also have a level 55 gnome mage. Jon and I are now owners of the expansion pack and have begun to explore the Outlands.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Whoohoo! Congrats on your 60!!! My poor character is stuck at lvl 38 because my computer is not running that great right now. My account is temporarily suspended as a result, but I will retrieve her one of these days. Ryan on the other hand is on his way to an epic flying mount! Apparently, gold is more readily available in the Outlands. Oh, and last night's Lost was a good one! : )