On Monday, I took the kids to
Ainsley's music class, as usual, but no one was there. I guess I missed the announcement that it was Little Rock's spring break! So, I told Ainsley we could go to the
zoo. It is right near her music class, and we were already out. We had a really good time. It was a fast trip, but we have passes, so that is fine. It was more crowded than I have ever seen it--everyone is on spring break. Still, the only part where we really had a problem with the crowd was trying to get in the entrance. They should have a member's only line, I think! The kids were really good. I
wasn't prepared for an outside outing, so I didn't have hats or sunscreen, but it was not too sunny. Actually, the weather was perfect. Animals that I have never seen do anything but lie there were actually walking around and doing stuff! I guess the temperature was right. Here are the only 2 pics I had time to take (2 kids
are harder than one!).
Also, here is the latest pic of Asher. He is the speediest army crawler I have ever seen. He also just (today) learned how to put himself to a sitting position. He seemed pretty proud of himself when I went in after his nap and he was sitting up looking at me!
Today at lunch, Asher was putting food in his hair again, and I laughed at him. The next thing I know, Ainsley is rubbing salad dressing in her hair, and saying, "Mommy, I'm funny!" So they both got baths before their naps!
2 comments:
I'm glad y'all had so much fun! I love the zoon. Wish I could've been there.
The zoo can be a blast and I am really glad you had a lot of fun. Just wait till they are both walking and running around! I decided that next time I take the kids to the zoo that I was going to rent a stroller for the boys and Riley to share. It is hard to keep up with the boys wile trying to push a stroller! Asher is getting so big. Ainsley definitely has Jon's hair!
Post a Comment