Ainsley gets a memory verse to review every week. They check it off each day when they read it, and they get a prize if they bring back a completed sheet. The kids bring the Bibles they got at their 2 year old graduation. They bring change for the children's home on Sunday, and a canned good for the children's home on Wednesday night.

I can hardly believe that Asher is going to this class already, but I think he is ready for the next level of content. The teachers said that he did well. I did have to warn them to only give him one goldfish at a time--he has a tendency to stuff everything in his mouth at once, and 3 teeth aren't enough to get you through a mouth full of goldfish! Here is my big boy sitting in his little chair:

I love watching them learn new things. Ainsley was singing some new songs from her class already. They learned about "Day 2" of creation today and she was able to tell us what she learned.
2 comments:
They get cuter by the min! How is Asher adjusting to the cranial helmet? Looks like he does not mind it all too much.
He does pretty well with it. It is hot, so we have some problems with heat rash on one spot, but other than that, it doesn't seem to bother him.
Post a Comment