Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Picture perfect . . .

I have been trying at various times to get pictures of the kids together. My timing has been fairly lousy--this picture was taken right after I woke Ainsley up from a nap so we could go to small group (I wanted to get the kids wearing their T-shirts--this one is for you, mom! :-) )

In addition to my timing, it is extremely difficult to get them both to stay still and look at the camera at the same time. And the biggest problem? Asher is a hair-puller. Which does not encourage Ainsley to sit still and smile!
I wanted to get the kids together wearing their Sunday clothes. Asher's outfit was a birthday outfit from Grandma and Grandpa. I didn't get one good shot, but I thought this collection of pictures together was hilarious.





And my personal favorite . . .

2 comments:

Marie said...

Trying to get kids to sit together and look the same way and smile- impossible when you have more than one. Don't know how the professionals do it! I think they turned out pretty good. The first and last are my favorites!

Amy said...

Hilarious to think about what was going on between pics:-) Great job despite the difficulty getting them to cooperate!